Driver experience and age restrictions
All drivers must have held a full manual drivers licence for at least 2 years and be between the ages of 25-75.
Documentation for each driver
UK drivers licence holders need to provide the following information :
- Completed drivers acceptance form
- Photocopy of both sides of drivers licence
- 2 utility bills issued within the last 2 months of vehicle collection date confirming drivers name and address, all details must match drivers licence.
- Council tax, utility bills, bank and credit card statements are accepted.
- Mobile phone bills not accepted.
- DVLA licence check code issued within 21 days of collection to allow a DVLA licence check. This can be done at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
Non-UK drivers will have to supply all items listed above and also :
- Photocopy of all drivers licence
- Copy of travel documents
Each driver will need to bring ORIGINAL drivers licence and passport with them on day of collection.
We reserve the right to cancel the vehicle hire if any documentation is found to be invalid or insurance is declined.
- Persons convicted of an offence in connection with a motor vehicle or had there licence endorsed or suspended or have more than 6 penalty points.
- Persons who have had insurance declined or renewal refused as a result of previous claims.
- persons who have been involved in in more than one accident in the past 3 years whilst driving.